September 26, 2009

Work and Work. Oh Groans!

kar how made fun of my blog the other day. He said huifang no longer comments on my chatbox and no one else comments on it too because i've been terribly emotional that they no longer know what to tell or say to me. LOL. FUNNNYYYYY!

anyways that was random.

one week back in penang and i've been hit by some gross bugs. the diarrhea bug, the soarthroat bug and the flu bug. must be the laksa. and must be the H1N1 kids i play with in the wards. lol. yes, stay away from me :D

other than being sick at home, i have never once worked so much in my life during the holidays. ok, it's somewhat a short holiday nonetheless (yes, medically related people don't have holidays so shut up). summaries and reports due next friday?! seriously, they just want to suck the final breath of life out of you. 5 summaries and 2 reports due. it's taking me ages to do it. mum asked me "how is it that i see you doing it every day and night and yet you're still doing it even after 7 days of working on it?!" and i'm like "yes i wished i had a shortcut too". and i remember telling surin that everytime i typed a line in either my summary or report, i imagine dr cheah's face cringing and i see him crumpling my papers and dumping it into the bin. i don't know why but it's just this time in paeds that i have such horrid, yet vivid visualizations. LOL.

took some time off dim-summing with kar. despite already feeling weird with my stomach growling. seriously, that ungrateful guy. AHAHA. but yes, he bought me 'tis by frank mccourt! been waiting for it for ages! =D thanks kar =) and yes, our awkwardly weird social outting. don't mention. DON'T.


and wedding dinner with sooi. =) loved it NOT because of her cousin brother getting married but because she's there. LOL. and some certain good looking guy that we both secretly like. LOL. =D



anyways, it's tomorrow. sigh. another week. another week in hell. ok more like forever in hell. shucks. goodnite world. see you in seremban. BAHHHH!!

No comments: