August 24, 2009

Wonderful Tonight :)

i could faint. i could die. my heart could stop beating. my heart could flutter and fibrillate. my heart could sing!!!!!! ♥♥♥

i totally melt.

he sang "Wonderful Tonight" by Eric Clapton to me!!! *gasp + shrieks*

♥♥♥♥♥♥

anyways, today has been busy. busy entertaining friends and myself. LOL. ok maybe more of myself. hee! had lunch with han yin and jasmin. she's flying back to russia this wednesday and it'll be another year till i see her again :( so much has changed since yamaha, digital, CML and Senzation days. we've really all grown up! :S

and then i woke up really early this morning to go to the hospital to get my tuberculin skin test results. darn thing! and then had to go back to my GP to get him to certify everything. it really is a gruesome process! FUH!!

and then i had my guitar lesson at 530pm. as always, it is AWESOME!!! :) and oh oh oh!!!! my first time playing on an electric guitar!!! IT'S DAMN AWESOOOMMMMMEEE AND COOOOLL!!!!!!!

and then i had to go shopping to buy some stuff for mich. will be seeing her tomorrow to send her off. definitely NOT a happy thought :(

and so here i am :D

i'm tired. but i'm loving my day. wished i could play my guitar all day long :)

No comments: