August 21, 2009

My Guitar Heroes :)

i am officially in love ♥♥♥ with:

1) my own Yamaha guitar ♥♥♥

2) my guitar

3) my guitar

4) BOTH my guitar teachers :)

5) my guitar

Faizal taught me how to play viva la vida today :D IT'S BLOODY GOOD! and then he taught me love story!!!! I COULD DIE!! omg omg omg omg omg OMG! i love love love love!! :)

Damon taught me god bless the broken road :) and yes, he will teach me tonight i wanna cry the next class!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! *shrieks*

like it was soooo awesome to see faizal playing john mayer's your body is a wonderland. i'm like gasping for air. and he played kiss me by sixpense none the richer. and he played more than words. and i just stared in aww!!! and wondered when i'll ever be that good. and when damon sang god bless the broken road, i swear my heart just stopped!!!!

dear god, why can't all guys know how to play the guitar??!!! i think i desperately need to be serenaded to everyday!!!! :)))))))

No comments: