May 12, 2009

It Never Ends

Ok..so the last i updated was a week after beginning my surgery posting. so any idiot could've guessed how busy the last week was. not that it's any more relaxing now but i think my blog needs a little bit of an update after all that has happened. not that anything much has happened though LOL. right, tell me i'm rambling...

Well, surgery is.......surgery. lol. it is still as busy. still as tiring. already starting to get bored (nothing seems to please me these days *sigh*). i have survived ward 3A which is a REMARKABLE ACHIEVEMENT. do ask me why. and now i'm in 3B =) into week 3 of surgery currently, with only 4 more to go, which means i'm a month away from end of posting exams.

*shrieks*

the weekend was a little more enjoyable. all thanks to ho wai =D he invited us to his birthday party at asian heritage row. and the place was great. the food was fabuloso! and the photos can do the talking *grins*


Me and the birthday boy =) love this shot cos it makes me look thin *wheee*

that's just....LOL. me. and my utterly sinful cake.

and everyone =D

case presentation tomorrow. with on-call. yawns! will i ever get enough of rest?! weekends seem to just end in a blink of an eye these days. it's weird. like i had no weekend at all. looking forward to going home already. sigh. in another 4 weeks.

*pouts*

No comments: