May 16, 2009

I Did It My Way

If there is one thing in the world that i hate most, it would be to have someone (or more still, a friend) talking behind my back. well i guess that says a lot about that friend, ain't it?

i know i'm not much of a grown up myself. but i'm sure i ain't that childish either.

you see, that's the problem.

I know i come off as some silly, psychotic, innocent child to a lot of people. (ok, maybe innocent is a bit of an over statement LOL). people just think that i'm some spoiled, pampered, immature girl that they really don't take me seriously most of the time. well, kw called me a toy. "squashable" he says. nice.

*shakes head + rolls eyes*

but beneath that bubbly, cheerful, silly little facade, i know who i am, i know where i come from, i know what i want, and what's more, i know who i want to be.

i don't like to be pushed around. i don't like to be called names. who does anyway. i'm only human. so are we all. respect is a virtue. learn it. practice it.

anyways, i'm glad i got it off my chest. never felt more relieved. and for once, i stood up for myself. i took a chance. i made my statement. and i cannot have been more proud of myself.

No comments: