February 24, 2009

Favourite Oscar moments =)

Of course it had to be when Robert Pattinson was on the red carpet and when he presented with Amanda Seyfried. LOL. Mich and i were messaging each other in the morning of the Oscar day, both gasping for air and melting when we saw him. Sigh. I want a man like that :)


Hugh Jackman's opening was great. He really is such a talented guy! Singing, dancing, acting and all, he nailed it! =) Love wolverine!! Definitely worth the title "sexiest man alive".




This is a video of Kunio Kato, who won best animated short film. It is hilarious. Completely hilarious!! I almost peed in my pants i swear. LOL. (i should be less disgusting too LOL)



Kate Winslet deserves every bit of that award.

From Titanic,


To this,

She is definitely one of the best actresses i've seen so far. Loved her ever since Titanic =) I cried like an emo kid again. I have no clue why. Sigh.

Of course, Meryl Streep is a legend. Period.

Changeling is actually pretty good. Watched it a few days ago and i am actually surprised at how much i really liked it. However, Jolie's acting was just okkk. Maybe the Oscar next year. LOL.

I watched Rachel Getting Married too. And i HATED it. I have never hated an Anne Hathaway movie, but this is one movie that i really dislike. I slept throughout most parts. It is utterly terrible. I'd rather she do Brokeback Mountain all over again. Tsk.

Heath Ledger, I LOVE YOU!!!!!

No comments: