June 24, 2008

Queen Of My Heart



...+ The Queen Of My Heart +...

Mummy,

I'm sorry I'm not very good with words,

And so very often, uncountable, numerous times,

I let you down, I made you cry,

"Sorry" was all I could say everytime, and time and time again,

Never learning my lesson well.

Despite all that I put through,

The masked pain and agony,

You were the only who has never given up hope on me,

The light which I hold on to when night dawns on me,

The friend and the soul to whom I lay my head on,

The very person who cheered me on this path of which I have chosen.

Thank you for the timeless effort, dedication, love and care you have put into my life,

Thank you for just being there anytime, anywhere,

Thank you for being the greatest gift God could ever give me,

And thank you for just being you.


...+ Happy Birthday Mummy!!! +...


I'm sorry this sounds like a Mother's Day post. Oh well, there's no certain time or occassion to express your love to a loved one =) Love you, Mee!!

No comments: