May 14, 2008

Hallucinations and fantasies

I just don't seem to understand people of the opposite sex. And i've always wondered why God created them in the first place. I mean other than the fact that opposite sex attracts each other, and they have sex and boom, out comes a baby to expand the horizon of humanity, I see no other reasons as to why they even exist. They're just impossible to be with! They think so highly of themselves and that they're so cute and hot and at anytime of the day, they can get any kind of girl they want. They're just absolutely, utterly absurd and ridiculous. Hello, if i'm nice to you doesnt mean i have a thing for you. In case you're wondering, I should suggest that each and everyone of you buy yourself a mirror. Stop fantasizing and hallucinating like i know you always do. Don't even venture into thinking and believing that you're any ladies' man. Don't even go there. You're way too out of place.

All of the above totally does not apply to my 2 weeks faci for pbl, Dr. Tan. Oh my god, he's so cute. Scratch that. LOL

ps: sigh Yee Hui Fang, I really shouldn't have announced it to the world that i had a nickname of lebam. Now I'm making headlines in your blog. Thank you for the publicity. (She's gonna say she's welcome)

No comments: