April 29, 2012

happy birthday :)

and suddenly it's all coming back to me now.

what was supposed to be quite an awesome day. i shocked a patient in VT this morning. first shock in my life and he reverted to sinus rhythm :)

and then i watched avengers with my best friend kar how. awesome movie. with hot ass hunks. almost had an episode of epistaxis.

and then suddenly you had to text. and then its just this entire feeling coming back altogether. the good times, and the bad, they just come flooding back.

i almost forgot that it was your birthday today. but i remembered it at the corner of my mind. but i didn't think it would matter to you if i said happy birthday or not. who am i to kid. it's over. we moved on. you moved on.

i won't cry. no matter what life throws at me, i know you wouldn't be there anymore.

and i know i will be ok :) i do believe God hears me.

i'm gonna be ok.


No comments: