October 1, 2011

induction came and go. i wished work would come and go too. gah!

and so i will be stuck here at home, penang.. for the next 2 years, until i finally find "my place" and until i figure out what to do with my life and career or maybe until i find a rich man and just marry him. :) lifelong ambition really!

to say that i'm completely elated at the fact that i'd be serving my own hometown.. i'm not quite sure i really am that excited and oooohhh!-like. there's just too many doubts, too many questions, and too many worries that's running through my mind as i step into this uncharted sea of work.

most of all, i know i miss him like crazy. people ask why he isn't coming along with you. shrugs. i don't even know it myself. family commitments? its prolly the only more comforting reason i can tell myself everyday. sara asked me if we are going to work things out the long distance way (fuck i hate LDRs - never believed in them), we will. the plans haven't quite settled in yet because we don't know how the work load and schedules are going to be like, and until then, we'll wait for that day to see each other again. :)

wish me luck guys. isn't it crazy? from school, to college, imu, and now hospital pulau pinang wtf.

pray.

i love you b. i'll see you soon, promise.

to all my sisters and bitches (in a friendly way) out there, we'll do this together, and we'll see each other again soon. promise!

No comments: