September 9, 2010

hanging by a moment

the ride has been rough. tough.

i don't know how long it will take for me to realise that no matter how hard i try, things will always remain the same.

you are you. and i am me.

no matter how much we compromise for each other, we just keep going in circles.

i don't understand why. maybe i just don't want to understand why. maybe i already do. maybe i am just afraid to admit it.

i look at that picture of you and me.

and then i look at the picture of others being in love.

next i ask myself why don't i have that. why can't i have that. that feeling of belonging to someone. that feeling of having him fight for you.

it doesn't matter how many times i've said it. because you don't ever and will never ever ever understand.

am i not good enough for you. am i not good enough to deserve that happiness that they have. when will you ever know. when will you ever learn. when will you ever care. when will you ever ever really understand.

i know you've been here. i know you've stood by me. i know everything that you have done. but it's not the huge matters that matter. it's the little things i want from you. it's that little an effort you have to make. all i want is just that. you. and that place in your heart.

i'm only hanging by a moment here with you. look at me. see me. feel me. be me. and then i hope that one day you'll see the big picture behind the aching me.

No comments: