June 4, 2010

i know i can do this without you. even if it means i need to break myself a little, pain a little, i know i can. i know i will. because the fact is, i've been without you for some time now. it's just that i fall back into you everytime you feel like holding me close. i gave in too easily. gave in to your every call. i am stupid, i know. even when it's obvious that my efforts and everything that i do have not been reciprocated, i still insist on giving. but now i have nothing else to offer. nothing else to give. i have given everything. it's always just words for you. never an action. i'm starting to hate myself for having to repeat it over and over again.

i just need to pick myself up. learn to live my days not having you near and here. i know i will be better off without you. i now know what i want, what i need. someone who can make me a better person and lifts me up. and that is and will not be you.

so just take me as your friend. respect me for the person i am. or at least for the little things i have done. and if even that is not worth it, then just take me as a person. i won't always be on-call for you. and someday, soon, i will stop missing you.

No comments: