June 12, 2009

The Heart Knows It Best

Optimism doesn't quite exist in my vocabulary right now.

I could've done so much better.

If only i was given another case rather than just plain, old, simple "acute appendicitis". Right, tell me it's the easiest case you could ever get and that i should be getting an A for it and i swear to god i'd just shoot myself to death.

Even for the theory papers, i know i could've done better. I should've listened to that little voice inside my head and follow my not-so-confident little heart. They're just somehow, always right!

I think Lams is right. I want to pass. But then again, i want to pass comfortably. i don't want to get a C although that it's also like passing but bordernline-ly! =( I just hope it's enough for a B.

Then again, no use crying over spilled milk. Maybe i should've been more focused. maybe i should've mugged more. the word "mug" already annoys the hell out of me.

Maybe it's my short attention span these days. maybe it's the constant distraction here. (like wat??!! distraction in seremban??!!! quote ho wai LOL)

Or just maybe, i'm plain stupid. It's crude and harsh. but then again, i think i might just need to face reality. oh that smack in my face!

i think i just need to suck it up lah. *sigh* and look forward to going home in like an hour??!! LOLLLLL can't wait.

Home cooked food, beloved bed and pink room, beloved LCD tv, beloved astro, beloved couch, beloved aunts and uncles, beloved niece!!, beloved car, beloved home, beloved friends!!! like oh my god i can't wait anymore! and definitely mum and dad, king and queen of my heart =)

HOME SWEET HOME!! =)

SCREW YOU EXAMS!!!

No comments: