March 31, 2009

Say No To Cats!


Yeah i yelled, screamed, shrieked or however you want to describe it, at the canteen the other day ALL BECAUSE OF A CAT.

I HATE CATS. HATE HATE HATE HATE. There aren't any particular reasons to it, but they just annoy me and they're disgusting and dirty and the fact that they purrrrr and brush your legs with their idiotic tail. STUPID FUGLY CATS.


And of course, that screaming session propelled me to stardom among my batchmates as the cat woman. Great. As if i need anymore of that. Sigh.

3 comments:

cmei said...

lui cool down.. papa sayang... at times i oso hate them much.. but now.. i dun hate them as much dee.. hehehe... cool down.. :)

love,
papa

cmei said...

lui cool down.. papa sayang... at times i oso hate them much.. but now.. i dun hate them as much dee.. hehehe... cool down.. :)

love,
papa

Unknown said...

haiz u dont know how embarassing it is lehhhh to have to scream in front of so many ppl!!! =((( all my image gone d LOL