December 7, 2008

Twilight At Last!

Yeah you know it! Mich and I went for Twilight already!

TWILIGHT.TWILIGHT.TWILIGHT.TWILIGHT.TWILIGHT.TWILIGHT.

This post, i dedicate to my beloved Michelle =) Who dragged me out of this notable despair, to her aunt's place for lunch (it felt like i was on the way meeting m
y future boyfriend's parents seriously), and then telling me we're going for twilight. There was this moment of silence and my heart literally stopped beating. No palpitations. Time froze. (you know like how you watch it in matrix). And then, SCREAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!! Trust me, the look on my face was priceless. And on the way, we both just kept muttering, "omg, i cannot believe we're watching twilight". OMG OMG. Shut up!

It was impossible to take the thought of me going to watch twilight
out of my mind. I figured i would never be able to catch in theatres and i've already given up procrastinating and i told myself that i'd just probably have to settle with a pirated dvd copy which i'd buy from midlands and watch it back at home where my dad's stereo isn't all that bad either.

This was a huge, huge, huge surprise. I can never thank you enough Mich. And to your mum and dad =)

Rob Patt's acting skills were a bit off at times. But i don't know who else would be fit enough to play Edward other than him. His looks are just killing. From the moment he came on screen till the end, we both couldn't stop gasping for air. Seriously. My, my, isn't Cam Gigandet (who plays James the tracker) a hotty too? LOL. And Emmett. And Carlisle. Oh my, Carlisle. I suppose Adrian's right afterall. Carlisle is indeed HOT. lol. Then again, you know how when you take a novel and translate it into a movie and the director doesn't exactly follow each and every detail from the book? Yeah, you get a little, just a little disappointed, like you know this part could've been so much better if they just follow the exact plot and all. But overall, i loved it. I don't know bout y'all, but Mich and i went ga-ga.

I'm a happy girl now =) With Edward emotionally by my side, i'm sure i'd pull through life. LOL These are just two pics that i really love. There are MORE. They're in my laptop and i sent them to Mich and she drooled so much that even Tia (her dog) couldn't even drool as much.




Twilight, at last.

No comments: